10월 5일자 구글 LatLong 블로그 소식입니다. 10월 2일 구글어스 영상 추가 포스트에 대한 해답입니다. 제가 올렸던 포스트에 이미 답을 적었기 때문에 그냥 패쓰합니다~
Friday, October 5, 2007 at 9:12 AM
Posted by Matt Manolides, GIS Specialist
수수께끼에 답을 찾느라 수고 많으셨습니다. 저는 항상 전세계에 흩어져 있는 많은 분들이 힘을 합쳐 이러한 수수께끼를 해결하시는 것을 보며 매우 놀라곤 합니다.
1) I don't mean to "flatter," but this remote Northwestern cape is very beautiful.
- Cape Flattery, WA
2) You can now explore the ruins of this ancient Mayan city, first discovered in 1934.
- Becan, Mexico (it's a little cloudy, but you can still see plenty of ruins)
3) This small Peruvian village attracts many tourists each year for the Incan ruins atop nearby hills.
- Pisac, Peru
4) This city claims to be the southernmost city in the world, with approximately 64,000 residents.
- Ushuaia, Agentina
5) Home of the Russian Pacific Fleet, this city is also Russia's largest Pacific coast harbor.
- Vladivostock, Russia
6) Named after Saint Irene, though sometimes referred to as Thera, this island is a popular Greek tourist destination.
- Santorini, Greece
7) The Trojan horse from the 2004 movie Troy is visible in this city.
- Çanakkale, Turkey
8) This city is the second most populated metropolitan area in Africa, second to Cairo.
- Lagos, Nigeria
9) For better or for worse, the testing done at this site changed the world forever. In 1965 it was declared a U.S. National Historic Landmark.
- Trinity Site, White Sands Missile Range - New Mexico
10) Odessos was the original name of this large city, then a trading colony.
- Varna, Bulgaria
11) This was the first port on the Shandong peninsula to be opened to the west in the 1800s.
- Penglai City, China
여기에서 보여드린 것은 극히 일부에 불과할 뿐 더 많은 것을 발견할 수 있는 새로운 영상이 많다는 것을 기억해 주세요!
구글 LatLong 블로그 목록 : http://heomin61.tistory.com/6